Wired Internet Access: Students

GWired provides students living in the residence hall system with a high-speed wired network connection. Students can sign out equipment for their wired internet connections from the IT Support Center by calling 202-994-GWIT (4948) or by visiting the ITSC Walk-Up Support Office. Most residence halls require media converters to use GWired.

Please visit this knowledge article on more information about GWIred