Emma is the central mass email tool used at GW and provided by Communications and Marketing in partnership with GW IT.
Emma is a tool used for GW’s InfoMail or mass email system to effectively communicate messaging to the university community. Emma offers a modern interface with a range of features. It can provide in-depth email analytics to help us assess the effectiveness of your emails and provide feedback for future communications. You can learn the best time to send your email, which audiences are most receptive to email messaging, and more.
- Easy drag and drop layouts
- A/B testing to evaluate which emails are most effective
- A mobile app to monitor live metrics
- An image library for quick access to graphics
- Out-of-the-box GW-themed templates
- Office of Communications and Marketing Office Hours
- Emma Support Hub
- Submit a design request
- Request an emma account
- Submit an Infomail request
Note: A minimum of one week's notice between request and the desired send date is needed.
- Schools or Departments