GWeb (Banner Self Service)
- Log in to GWeb
- Former Faculty and Staff continue to have access to GWeb 6 months after GW employment has ended and should use the "Faculty,Staff & Students" button to access GWeb.
- GW Alumni can find available services and resources on the Alumni Page.
The GWeb Information System, sometimes referred to as Banner or Banner Self Service, allows online access for GW students, faculty, and staff to many GW services.
- Features for Students: Plan ahead for registration, add/drop classes, make tuition payments, apply for refunds, designate an authorized user to make payments, view grades posted by professors, retrieve transcript information and update personal information.
- Features for Faculty: Post grades for students, view a student’s academic profile, set up payroll direct deposit, view your pay stubs, view/update your tax withholding, request to have your W2 form delivered electronically and update personal information.
- Features for Staff: Set up payroll direct deposit, view your pay stubs, view/update your tax withholding, request to have your W2 form delivered electronically, update personal information and perform HR/Payroll administrative functions