Note: GW has implemented a 180-day storage limit for Blackboard Collaborate, Webex, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom cloud recording storage on January 1, 2023. For more information on the transition and ways to back up your recordings, visit our FAQ.
Blackboard Collaborate may be used to facilitate virtual classrooms, online lectures, and remote meetings. The platform allows students and faculty to engage in real-time discussions, share materials, and collaborate on projects regardless of physical location.
- live video and audio streaming
- chat functions
- interactive tools like virtual whiteboards
- Access, store, and share recordings in Blackboard
- Use our Web Conferencing comparison chart for a full list of features.
- Anyone who is teaching or enrolled to take a course in Blackboard