Reset my GWeb PIN
To reset your PIN:
- Log into GWeb Information System using the appropriate button on the GWeb page.
- Once you are on the main GWeb menu page, select the Personal Information Menu tab at the top of the page.
- Select Change PIN.
- You will be asked to enter your old PIN number and then enter and re-enter your new PIN.
- If none of the above steps works, or if you have been locked out as a result of too many unsuccessful login attempts, please contact GW Information Technology at 202-994-4948 to verify your identity before resetting your PIN.
If you have been locked out, you can email [email protected] and provide:
- Your full name
- Your GWid number
- Phone number for call back
The team will unlock your account once so you can attempt to reset your PIN using the "Forgot PIN" process by answering the challenge question.
If you are unable to answer the challenge question, please email us a scanned copy of a government issued picture ID such as your driver's license to reset your PIN and assist further.
Please note that during peak hours such as the beginning of the spring or fall semesters it may take up to 24 hours to respond to your inquiry.