Puzzling over a technology problem? Need IT resources? Want access to how-to guides? Don’t forget to search the GWiz knowledge base! GWiz is a resource that allows GW community members to access self-service knowledge about technology and assistance with the Division of IT’s services. You may browse the site’s categories for specific knowledge by using the “Select a Browse Category” or search the entire database by doing a keyword search.
Not sure where to begin? Check out our frequently asked questions:
- How do I avoid a phishing scam?
- How do I choose a strong password?
- How do I connect to GWireless using Android?
- How do I connect to GWireless using Apple?
- What is the difference between my NetID and my GW email account?
- How do I reset my PIN for the GWeb Information System?
- What do I need to use Google Chat at GW?
- What security considerations do I need to take into account when using Google Chat?