- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Located in the Lower Level of Gelman Library, Tech Commons houses walk-up support services for GW students, staff and faculty. Tech Commons is a centralized, convenient location to receive in-person assistance from knowledgeable staff with technology needs.
- Windows and Apple operating system support
- Dell and Apple warranty hardware support (including iPad)
- Wireless configuration
- Mobile device setup and troubleshooting
- Email support (GWMail and alternate mail clients)
- Symantec anti-virus installation
- Malware removal/cleaning
- Computer check-ups and maintenance
- Application support
- NetID, GWid and Blackboard account support
- GWeb information System support
Residence Hall Technology Support
- Wireless Internet connection
- Wired Internet connection for Apple TV, gaming consoles, etc.
- Cable television (provided in conjunction with RCN
- Hard-line telephone
Academic Year Support Hours
Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, 2 - 8 p.m.
Tech Commons Location
Gelman Library, Lower Level
2130 H St NW, Suite B03
Washington, DC 20052